Digital Marketing Management Simulation
The advance of digital technology in marketing has led to an increased need for developing digital marketing skills. Our Digital Marketing Simulation is consistent with corporate learners’ growing interest in acquiring and developing such skills. Participants learn about organic (SEO) versus paid (CPC) internet traffic and how website visitors convert into leads and customers. Offering a hands-on, true to life approach, a simulation is an ideal format to learn new business concepts, including digital marketing.
Our off-the-shelf Digital Marketing Management Simulation provides an engaging learning experience and is ready to deploy with minimal effort. Above all IndustryMasters business simulations are available as competitive multi-player real-time events and as self-guided, single-player versions.
Digital marketing—or online marketing—is a term for all marketing activities done through online media. The goal of digital marketing is to gain web visibility, website traffic, leads, and then convert these into returning customers.
The Digital Marketing Management Simulation, one of several business management games offered by IndustryMasters, can be tailored quickly to adjust the storyline, KPIs, critical decisions and relevant lessons. When only a custom solution will do, we have the experience and technology to build completely unique marketing simulations. Given that, we work with you to ensure we have exactly the decisions and outcomes your learners need to understand.
In the business simulation, participants are responsible for a streaming service with the aim of successfully selling the products via all digital marketing channels. New customers must be acquired through search engine marketing (SEA) and social media campaigns (SMM). Through Webiste SEO measures, organic traffic must be increased to maximize sales success. In addition, innovations in direct marketing help to retain existing customers and acquire new ones.
Themes: Strategy, Operations Management, Portfolio Management, Competitive Advantages, Recruiting, HR Talent Retention, HR Employer Branding, Customer retention, Customer acquisition, Finance, Issue/Buyback Shares.
KPIs: SEA, SMM, Website SEO, ARPU, Customer Acquisition Costs (CAC), Churn-Rate, Customer Lifetime Value (CLV), Net Adds, Revenues, EBITDA-Marge, Management Motivation.
- Composition of the digital marketing mix
- Max CPC bidding process in search engine marketing
- Importance of Social Media Marketing (SMM)
- Importance of Website SEO
- Marketing products and interpretation of KPIs:
- Click Through Rate (CTR)
- Conversion Rate
- Cost per click
- SEA budget
- Customer acquisition costs (CAC)
- Revenue and EBITDA margin
- Customer Lifetime Value (CLV)
- Execution & measurement of SEA campaigns
- Setting of advertising budgets and maximum CPC
- Integrated search engine bidding with CPC simulation – this analyzes competitor bids based on maximum CPC, SEA budget, price, ad quality and website quality
- Results include impressions, rankings, CTR, clicks, conversions, cost per conversion, etc.
- Impact of social media marketing on visibility & conversions
- Impact of SEO on website quality & conversions
- Launch of new products
- Pricing strategy in digital marketing
- Growing market share and increasing profitability
- Understanding the importance of recruiting talent with digital skills
- and much more