Digital Marketing Management Simulation
The advance of digital technology in marketing has led to an increased need for developing digital marketing skills. Our Digital Marketing Simulation is consistent with corporate learners’ growing interest in acquiring and developing such skills. Participants learn about organic (SEO) versus paid (CPC) internet traffic and how website visitors convert into leads and customers. Offering a hands-on, true to life approach, a simulation is an ideal format to learn new business concepts, including digital marketing.
Our off-the-shelf Digital Marketing Management Simulation provides an engaging learning experience and is ready to deploy with minimal effort. Above all IndustryMasters business simulations are available as competitive multi-player real-time events and as self-guided, single-player versions.
Digital marketing—or online marketing—is a term for all marketing activities done through online media. The goal of digital marketing is to gain web visibility, website traffic, leads, and then convert these into returning customers.
The Digital Marketing Management Simulation, one of several business management games offered by IndustryMasters, can be tailored quickly to adjust the storyline, KPIs, critical decisions and relevant lessons. When only a custom solution will do, we have the experience and technology to build completely unique marketing simulations. Given that, we work with you to ensure we have exactly the decisions and outcomes your learners need to understand.
Digital Marketing 101
Participants learn how to market digital, SaaS- type products. Therefore, this simulation includes managing SEO activities, running social media campaigns, running CPC advertising, recruiting talent with a digital skillset and much more.
Themes: Strategy, Operations Management, Portfolio Management, Competitive Advantages, Recruiting, HR Talent Retention, HR Employer Branding, Customer retention, Customer acquisition, Finance, Issue/Buyback Shares.
KPIs: CPGA, ARPU, Costs per customer ($), Churn rate, Cust. Lifetime Value ($), Net Adds, EBITDA Margin, Net Operating Profit, Net Assets, WACC, Management Motivation, FCF (Free Cash Flow), Employer Rating.
- Management of digital marketing for subscription-based products
- Marketing dynamics of digital, subscriber-based products and their KPIs including
- Churn rate
- Customer Lifetime Value
- Running & measuring CPC advertising campaigns
- Setting Advertising Budget and Max CPC
- Integrated Search Engine CPC Simulator resolves the competitive bids based on Max CPC, Ad Quality and Website Quality
- Results include Avg. Pos, Impressions, CTR, Clicks, Conversions, Cost per Conversion etc.
- Impact of social media marketing on visibility & conversions
- Impact of SEO on search visibility & conversions
- New product launch
- Pricing digital products competitively
- Growing market share and increasing profitability
- Understanding the importance of recruiting talent with digital skills
- Maximizing the bottom line
- Discovering how the digital advertising funnel works and specific CPC Advertising ratios including
- Impressions, Click Through Rate, Clicks, Cost Per Click, Conversions, Conversion Rate, Cost Per Conversion, Max CPC, Avg. Position